This Pan-Seared Lamb Steak is delicious to enjoy on its own or with rice, steamed vegetables or mashed potatoes.
- 450g Boneless Lamb Steak
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp mince garlic
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Then, marinate the lamb steak and cover the bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let everything set.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220°.
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Cook steak in the hot skillet until lightly brown on both sides. Then. place skillet with steaks into the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the steak is fully cooked or according to your desired doneness.