These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect healthy indulgence! Fresh strawberries are stuffed with a creamy cheesecake filling and topped with graham cracker crumbles. Simply delicious!
- Fresh strawberries, rinsed
- Cream cheese, softened
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham cracker
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a knife.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon or a piping bag.
- Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Keep refrigerated until served.