Hello! If you identify yourself as a budding wordsmith with creative juices flowing through you, you might be the one for this role. This role will provide you with the experience you need to hone your writing and creative skills while growing to greater heights with the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Writing and coordinating product-related content in English for the website and social media.
- Website housekeeping.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to produce campaign materials.
What you should know:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Adobe (Photoshop, etc.)
- Photography skills.
To join, you should be:
- A Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree holder in English, Marketing, Journalism, or related fields.
- An adept writer and editor, with some photography and design skills.
- A team player.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and retail business.
- At least 1-year working experience in the related field. Aspiring fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.